6.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Students Book 60-61-62-63-64-65-66-67-68-69 Cevapları
UNIT 6 STUDENT BOOK CEVAPLARI.
4. Sorunun Cevapları
1. Yes I do
2. I prefer reading adventure stories
3. Yes I watched detective movie last week
4. Yes I do
1. They are an exhibition.
2. Some people are working and other are visiting the exhibition.
3. It's about stolen jewelry
1. She exhibited her family jewels in the old small exhibition hall in the countryside.
2. There were three people.
3. No, they couldn't. Because the electricity went off and it was dark inside.
4. Yes, she did.
5. There were five people.
6. I think she didn't have enough money to pay him.
Boşluğa Bu sorular yazılacak
Where were you at the time of the theft?
What were you doing?
Could you see the theft?
Mavi renktekiler boşluklara yazılacak.
Andrea Forster was cleaning the foor.
Paul Watson was looking at the security camere.
Bob Gibson was standing outside in front of the entrance.
Jennifer and George were standing at the tabla of the stolen necklace.
Boşluklara Sayfa 65'deki A2. Bölümündeki cümleler yazılacak
1.Boşluğa E Gelecek
2.Boşluğa B Gelecek
3.Boşluğa D Gelecek
4.Boşluğa A Gelecek
5.Boşluğa C Gelecek
Boşluğa Gelecek Cümleler
- Mrs Jordon exhibited her jewels in the old exhibition halla because there was only very little security.
- She insured her jewels just before the exhibition.
- She was having hard times.
- She was wearing high thin heeled shoes.
6.LISTENING AND SPEAKING
1.Somebody broke the window and ran away.
2.Somebody stole the wallet of the boy while he was waiting for the bus.
3.Somebody stole the Mona Lisa painting from the art galery.
4.Somebody hit into the man's car and drove away.
1. At 10 a.m. on Sunday.
2.They were having breakfast.
3.No, nobody could see it.
4.Because he saw some red paint on the car.